Helping accountants and professionals build successful careers
Building A Successful Career Is Tough
- It’s highly competitive.
- It’s more like a marathon than a sprint.
- Being technically brilliant and professionally qualified is not enough.
The good news is that building a successful career is possible if:
- You learn how to market and sell yourself effectively to employers
- You build the skills and attributes to successfully transition from technical expert to manager and leader.
- You are able to make the transition from traditional accountant to a finance business partner
- You can work with a broad range of people outside of your professional field
- You can communicate and present your ideas effectively
Since 2006, I’ve been helped over 5,000 accountants and professionals:
- Land their next job
- Become better managers and leaders
- Improve their presentation skills
- Be more effective finance business partners
Before that I spent 25 in accountancy climbing the career ladder from Payments Clerk to Finance Director.
I understand the challenges you face. I can offer support based on real life experience.
- One to one coaching and mentoring
- Training and workshops for finance and other teams of professionals
- Seminars and talks for professional associations and institutes
What best describes you?