Established in 2006 by Duncan Brodie, who is sole Director of the business, the focus of our work is in helping build leadership and management capability.
- Contributing to the development of leadership, management and team working with doctors who were about to step into their first role as leaders.
- Supporting the improvement of financial skills among non-financial managers.
- Helping accountants to develop their leadership, presentation and business skills.
- Career support to accountants going through structural change in the NHS.
- Coaching and mentoring Pathology staff participating in the National Pathology Leadership Development programme.
Prior to setting up the business, I spent 25 years in accounting and consulting roles in large public and private sector leading and managing teams of between 3 and 70 people.
I’ve worked at all levels including as Finance Director of an NHS Trust in the Acute Sector in Surrey.
I’m a fellow member of The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), a Certified Professional Coach and a Team Coach Facilitator.
To set up a no obligation meeting, to discuss your situation and whether working with us might help you to achieve the change or improvement you are looking to make, please contact us.